Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Where Were You?


Where Were You?


I created this video several years ago in a time of my life where I was going through some great upheaval. For this, you can read "sin".

This is a song taken directly from the book of Job about the bigness and the sovereignty of God, with His tenderness and attention to small things also. Our God is great. I created this video from a bunch of sources (none of the images came from me), and I uploaded it to promote Ghost Ship's new album and because we're going to sing it in church. This video has nothing to do with Mars Hill Music or Ghost Ship. Please head over to iTunes or Amazon to purchase their album "The Good King", and please head over to Ghost Ship's Facebook page and give them a Like:
https://www.facebook.com/ghostshipmusic


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post Anonymously you are less likely to have your comment approved, but providing at least a pseudonym will help track discussions that include Anonymous posts.